Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feature and Follow {#6}





Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read.
Blog Hop designed to find new blogs and meet new friends.


Q: Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


A: Not an easy answer.  My music choices change depending on my moods all the time but not so much with my reading.  I'm pretty predictable.  Urban Fantasy, Paranormal and Erotica are my main genres and I often go back and forth between them.  Only sometimes will my mood dictate if I go for a series or stand alone.  When I'm more anxious in life, I tend to go for a series that I can grow with the characters and get attached to.  When I'm feeling naughty, I go for some fun erotica.  And when I'm plain old "in a funk", I whip out my favorites for a re-read.  




Feel free to follow via Linky or GFC and/or leave a comment below!  I'd love to chat books with you!




14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I guess you have it nailed down :D

    Happy Friday!!!

    Here's my #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer :) I'm definitely moody with music lol. And it's a good think I love all kinds of music ^_^ Thanks for stopping by my FF! Have a great weekend <3

    Old follower ;)

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a good laugh at your answer. Thanks! Goes to show you what kind of mood I was in before hopping through your blog!

    Shelley @ Gimzos Reviews
    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-friday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi stopping by from the hop! New follower
    http://nettesbookshelf.blogspot.com

    My mood does not reflect what I read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur answer! Reading paranormals tend to make me happier than reading say a contemporary. It just depends! Thanks for stopping by!

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  6. I change my reading based on how I feel. Like if I am sad I look for a happy book. If I am at peace I look for excitement.

    I'm a new follower.

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews