Thursday, May 31, 2012

Feature and Follow #2




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read.
Blog Hop designed to find new blogs and meet new friends.  If you would like to follow, you can via e-mail subscription, Linky or GFC.  I'm a new blogger and can't wait to chat books with you guys!


Q. You are a matchmaker — your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?


Oh this one was difficult but I finally decided on Ian from Night Huntress and Night Huntress World paired with  Charley Davidson.  They both are snarky as hell and I would LOVE to know what Ian would say about Danger and Will Robinson!  I kinda also want to know what names he's picked out for his bits and pieces!  I think it would go splendid for a very short amount of time.  LOL.  Besides, Charley shouldn't leave Reyes permanently but I could definitely picture a hysterical meeting of the minds, and lips, and other things with Ian!




9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I really need to read the Night Huntress series. I've heard such great things about it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Perfect! I didn't even think of Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I am liking this paring. LOVE Ian.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Here's my Match
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m following you now from Follow Friday, and to follow me back, check out My Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven;t read these books! But I am liking the sound of your choice! New Follower via GFC :)

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also haven't read them, but they sound fun!
    Thanks for stopping by on the hop and happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna know the bits Ian names too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not familiar with Charley Davidson but I love Ian. I just started NH a few weeks ago and I started Ians book. Love him! I'm curious as to what he'd call his bits and pieces too.

    GFC follower
    My Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews