So what have I done this week???
- I posted my first ever author interview and giveaway with Karina Halle and her Experiment in Terror series! That was really fun for me. I hope I do more in the future! It was great fun to chat music with her. Hopefully soon I will have a Dex/Perry music outtake to share with you all courtesy of Karina but I don't want to pester her too much. ;) Congrats to Linda for winning the Giveaway! Enjoy!
- I got my interview back from Elizabeth Hunter and will be posting it Tuesday followed on Friday with a review for her newest release, A Fall of Water. Another great interview and I'm excited to be part of the A Fall of Water Blog Tour. Come back next week to check it out!
- I read and reviewed Lethal Rider. I liked it. A lot. Yummy Than and his tattoos... ;)
- I also have been reading zombie books this week. I posted a review for Married With Zombies and I'm currently reading Deadtown. Though the latter isn't going so well. I am skimming it just to finish.
- I'll be honest. It's been a hell of a week. I had a family emergency and I'm still kinda reeling from it. I will hopefully get back to reading soon and hopefully GOOD BOOKS! I need some good books!
- But now I will wrap up my weekly shenanigans with music. This week is the Silversun Pickups Growing Old is Getting Old. I love this song. They do an amazing job on MTV Unplugged. Lyrically and rhythmically this song was what I need this week.
Have a great weekend!