Thursday, June 14, 2012

Feature and Follow {#3}




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read.
Blog Hop designed to find new blogs and meet new friends.  If you would like to follow, you can via e-mail subscription, Linky or GFC.  I'm a new blogger and can't wait to chat books with you guys!


Q: Happy Father’s Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?

I hope this counts...  I would have to say Tohr from the Black Dagger Brotherhood.  I'm a bad fangirl and still haven't read his book but he was just so sweet and protective of JM until Wellsie died and his world was turned upside down.  But he was there for him, even if it was sometimes with silence, waiting for JM to approach him.  Not only did JM lose Wellsie, but he lost the only father figure he's ever had.  Boy, sounds like I need to catch up on the last two books to see what progress Tohr made.


6 comments:

  1. I too chose a Brother...Zsadist. But Tohr's equally good. I'm a new follower via GFC and would love for you to visit me whenever you have a chance. Happy Reading!

    The Scarf Princess

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of this book. Great post though! New follower!

    Check out my post:
    My Feature and Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower :)

    Great post!! I haven't read this book but it sounds interesting!!

    Happy Friday and check out my follow Friday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-and-feature-friday-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower, and do not know of the books you mention. Here is my FF link :) Nice blog
    http://concisebookreviewsbymichelle.blogspot.com/2012/06/ff-follow-friday-hop-615.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower (FF)...I am now following you through GFC as lucyatmax…please return the follow at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    I am not familiar with your choice, but mine is completely outside of YA paranormal...check it out on my blog!Lol
    Thanks Beth

    ReplyDelete

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews