Saturday, June 9, 2012

Random Shenanigans



Hey there interwebs!  Time again for a rundown of what kinda shenanigans this part time book blogger finds herself in.


  • So wow. This past week has kinda sucked.  I learned that a) I need to remain hydrated or nasty things can happen and b) Vicodin is NOT conducive to writing reviews.  But even with all that, I got to spend a lot of time reading, which I love, so yeah, that made up for it!
  • I did an interview with Elizabeth Hunter and posted a review for her latest release, A Fall of Water.  I love this series and I hope more people read it.  Gio is hot hot hot and in more ways than one!
  • I read three ARC's provided from Netgalley.  The Darkest DayGood Bones and The Theory of Attraction.  The first being a traditional PNR, the second being a gay werewolf romance and the last being straight up kinky BDSM containing one hot and naughty professor.  All very different but all very enjoyable.


  • Now to interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for this very important message:


  • I was approved for two ARC's that I am excited to start.  Moonglow, the sequel to Firlight, but I am holding off on starting it since I won't be able to post the review til closer to the release date.  I was also approved for Shadow of Night, the sequel to A Discovery of Witches.  I plan to start than one soon since it will be released July 10th.  
  • So that was a lot for me this week.  Lets end it with some music, because let's be honest, music soothes the wary soul.  This week I'm choosing Sundowner In the Flicker.  Two things about me.  I love punk rock and I love acoustic.  When these two combine, I am a very happy girl.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews