Wow. So what's been happening this week? Not a whole lot but let me wrap it up for you...
- I read Bared To You and Rogue's Pawn courtesy of Netgalley and will be posting reviews for those shortly. The former is an erotica widely known for being compared to Fifty Shades of Grey while the latter is a UF of magical proportions.
- I also read Backstage Pass. Damn that was a hot erotica about Brian from the metal band the Sinners. I really enjoyed this one and have a review queued for this. I loved it so much I rushed to start book 2 in the series, Rock Hard.
- I was challenged to read Masque of the Red Death from Samina for a Terrible Girls Club feature. It's a darker YA that I really liked. I don't read much YA but this was really good. I will be posting a review closer to the end of the month for that.
- I have a Giveaway going on for the Lovestruck Giveaway Hop. Check out my post to enter to win a $10 Amazon giftcard and see me squeal about one of my favorite fictional men, Terrible, from the Downside Ghost series.
- I admitted my Dirty Little Secret and shared with you 6 of my favorite guys for my fictional Magic Mike line-up. Any reason to add photos of Alexander Skarsgard or Mateus Verdelho to my blog and I am a happy girl!
- Last but not least is my favorite part of said shenanigans... Posting music videos that I love. Music is very important to me, often freeing my inhibitions and letting the music take me away. As I type out this post, I have indulged in Sailor Jerry's rum with Coke and have been watching YouTube videos of Faith No More and the Deftones. I chose a song, Edge of the World by Faith No More to post this week.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!!