Thursday, October 18, 2012

Feature & Follow {#9}




Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and  Alison Can Read.
A Blog Hop designed to find new blogs and meet new friends. 





Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


A: I usually read Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy and Erotica but when I pick up something different, I like to read mystery/adventure with an archaeological theme to them.  My favorite authors for that are Steve Berry and Clive Cussler.  



Also David Baldacci writes fantastic mysteries that deal with politics and conspiracy theoriesDaniel Silva has a series with an art restorer/spy that is really awesome.  My hubs just called me a nerd for that one but I have an art background and it appeals to me. ;)

When you step out of the box, what do you like to read?  

Are you a new follower?  Leave a comment to say hi and let me know how you follow!  GFC preferred but whatever way you want it! ;)  I always return the bloggy love! :D



6 comments:

  1. I actually haven't read either of those authors but I really should because I like those genres too. :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I don't read erotica but I do want to try 50 Shades. I'm sure it's not the best example of the genre but I'm curious about the hype.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You should give it a try. Or Bared to You by Sylvia Day is similar but much better written.

      Delete

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews