Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review ~ Men of Smithfield: Mark and Tony

Men of Smithfiled: Mark and Tony

By L.B. Gregg

4 out of 5 STARS


Coming home from work to find my boyfriend banging our hairy, married landlord -- in our bed -- was bad enough. Discovering Jamie had also cleaned out my bank accounts made it officially the worst day of my life. I think I can be forgiven for wanting revenge, even if a few little laws (and possibly Jamie's nose) got bent in the process.

Fortunately, the law is on my side in the form of my oldest friend, Tony Gervase. I've tried to deny my attraction to the sexy trooper for years. After all, he made it clear long ago that he wasn't interested in me that way. But if the hot encounter in his kitchen is any indication, he is now. At least the day is ending a whole lot better than it began...

But the morning after, the Jamie situation goes from bad to seriously messed up. The jerk's in more trouble than I could have imagined. And as it turns out, I don't know Tony as well as I thought I did either...


 
ARC provided by Carina Press
Published August 6th, 2012

Coming in at about 36,000 words, this short story has a lot going for it.

The very first chapter in this book was surprising and I was eager to continue.  Having been betrayed, Mark confronts Jamie in the unlikeliest of places and all hell breaks loose.  Seriously, this book for being so short, has a fast pace and great writing.

Mark is back in contact with Tony, his friend from years ago, with all the craziness happening between him and Jamie.  Jamie has completely changed, not resembling the man Mark thought he knew, so he turns to Tony for help.  Tony is law enforcement and a sexy alpha at that.

This was a great little story with mystery and intrigue, some great one liners and a satisfying ending.  I really enjoyed Mark and Tony.  They were hot together.  Smoldering.  And I was highly entertained!

Looking for some hot M/M action with a great plot?  Give this a try today!
Amazon ~ Barnes & Noble

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to give this one a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this series! I have read 2 of them so far and they've both been pretty good!

      Delete

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews