Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday {#23}







This is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading

  • Open your current read and choose a page at random. 
  • Share two sentences (or more) from anywhere on the page, being careful to avoid spoilers. 
  • Be sure to share the title and author.

This weeks tease comes from Down to You by M. Leighton


“Maybe I just like to do my own recon.”  
“And what does that consist of?” 
 I know I should stop while I still can.  Only I can’t. 
“I like to use all my senses to get a good lay of the land.” 
“Lay of the land?” she asks, the corners of her mouth dimpling. 
“Of course,” I reply.  “So I can plan my attack.” 
“Recon?  For an attack?  Do tell.” 
“First I start with touch.”  I reach out and brush one dimple with my fingertip then slowly drag it inward, across her pouty bottom lip.  “Touch is invaluable. The texture of the terrain tells me how…aggressive my attack needs to be.  Some places require a much more delicate approach than others.”
Okay.  So that teaser was a little longer than normal.  But hot right?  Oh boy, the rest of that conversation is even better. ;)

Come on!  Now it's your turn to tease me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews