Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {#21}






Hosted by Breaking the Spine, a way to share upcoming highly anticipated releases.

My pick this week is The Prince by Tiffany Reisz with a release date of November 20th, 2012. 


Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...preferably in bed. That's always been Kingsley Edge's strategy with his associate, the notorious New York dominatrix Nora Sutherlin. But with Nora away in Kentucky, now it's Kingsley's chance to take her place at the feet of the only man he's ever wanted-So ren, Nora's on-again, off-again lover-until a new threat from an old enemy forces him to confront his past.

Wes Railey is still the object of Nora's tamest yet most maddening fantasies, and the one man she can't forget. He's young. He's wonderful. He's also thoroughbred royalty and she's in "his" world now. But Nora is no simpering Southern belle, and her dream of fitting into Wesley's world is perpetually at odds with her dear So ren's relentlessly seductive pull.

Two worlds of wealth and passion call to her and whichever one Nora chooses, it will be the hardest decision she will ever have to make...unless someone makes it for her....



Oh.My.God.  I cannot freaking wait for this one!  Book 3 in the Original Sinners series, this one looks like we'll be getting a much deeper insight into Kinglsey, Soren, Wes and Nora.  I am so excited for this I cannot begin to tell you.  First off, with how The Angel ended, I can't wait to see what happens next.  Second, Kinglsey.  I want to know more about this sexy Frenchmen.  And if some of it happens to involve a certain 6'4" someone?  Oh god.  I might faint.  Seriously, I think I'll need a fan and a change of clothes.  ;)  

So what are you waiting for??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question? Comments? Dirty Jokes?
Leave 'em here!
~Emmy @ Sinfully Delicious Book Reviews